Zoom is now available for online teaching
SFU Zoom is now available for faculty, staff and students to host online meetings at no cost.
Remote teaching resources, including recording lectures, and hosting virtual workshops, etc., are available at Centre for Educational Excellence (CEE).
Available lecture recordings can be found at:
* For video recordings, and courses not listed, please speak directly to your instructor.
Software available to students, including Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud, can be found at:
- Sign up to get Office 365
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Temporary until July 6, 2020)
- SPSS (Temporary until Dec. 31, 2020)
- Other software
Software available in computer labs, such as Adobe Creative Cloud and SPSS, can be accessed remotely:
Off campus access to calls and voicemail to your SFU local number
Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 18:00
* All times are in Pacific.
IT Services Centres on all three campuses are closed. Please contact us via phone or email.
Updated March 25, 2020