Forms and Links

Central access point to all forms and documents required by incoming and current Faculty of Health Sciences graduate students

Graduate Programs Forms and Documents

Note: requests for advanced standing, course substitutions, directed studies, and Western Dean's Agreement courses can be submitted to Kellie Smith, Manager, Graduate Programs at

Degree-Specific Forms

Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Forms and Documents

Find SFU forms for leaves, committee changes, examining committees and more.  For a full list of forms for graduate students, please visit the Forms for Current Students page on the GPS website.