- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Jovanna Sauro wins SFU Personal Achievement Award
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Information Security Standards
- New Information Security Essentials Course
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Security and Privacy Guidance: Social Media Apps
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
Step 3. Upload your Vault files to new location
How to upload your Vault files to OneDrive via web browser
Step 1. Download and prepare your files for migration if you haven't already done so:
Step 3. You will see a page that says “Taking you to your organization’s sign-in page” and will be redirected to SFU’s Central Authentication Service (CAS) page.
Log in using your SFU Computing ID and password. Enter your MFA code, when prompted.
Note: If OneDrive shows a blank white screen once you are signed in, your browser may not be compatible with the app. Update your browser or switch to a different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox.
Step 4. On your desktop, go to the folder with all your files from SFU Vault. Choose and select the items you wish to upload within the folders, then drag them onto OneDrive.
Note: If you are uploading a large number of files, consider uploading your files in multiple segments instead of all at once. We recommend uploading in batches no larger than 500 MB each time.
Step 5. Once all the files have been uploaded successfully, a pop-up notification like the following will be shown.
Congratulations! You have finished migrating your files from SFU Vault to OneDrive.
If you need to re-establish file sharing permissions on OneDrive, see the Share a file or folder page for more information.