Service request

Fill this form to notify Senate and Academic Services regarding errors on the Academic Progress Report.

When you fill out this form, you are asking for changes that will affect all students in that program or plan. For individual changes to student records, please submit the Student Exception Form. 

NOTE: Only Senate approved changes are coded into the Academic Progress Report (APR). If you need assistance in filling out this form, please email

Personal Information

Request # 1

Request # 2

Request # 3

Request # 4

Request # 5

Request # 6

Request # 7

Request # 8

Request # 9

Request # 10