- Contact Us
- Administration & Staff
- Current Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty & Other Members
- Retired Faculty & Staff
- In Memoriam
- Indigenous Reconciliation
- IRC Events
- Upcoming Nov 24th - Kyle Mays IRC Event - Blackness, Indigeneity, and Kinship as Solidarity
- Mark Champley IRC Event - One person's reconciliation journey in Australia
- Adam Murry IRC Event - Going where the need is: Psychological research in the context of reconciliation
- Amy Bombay IRC Event - Intergenerational trauma and the protective effects of culture...
- Karlee Fellner IRC Event -iskotew & crow: (re)igniting narratives of Indigenous survivance & trauma wisdom in psychology
- JoLee Sasakamoose IRC Event -The Culturally Responsive Framework, Developing strength-based trauma-informed practices & Indigenous wellbeing
- Cornelia Wieman IRC Event - A Year in Public Health: The Collision of Three Public Health Emergencies
- Other Ongoing Events
- What is Reconciliation?
- Territorial Acknowledgment
- Student Profiles
- IRC Committee Members
- IRC Events
- Areas of Study
- Academic Advising
- Course Information
- Academic Honesty
- Psychology Student Union
- SFU Undergraduate Journal of Psychology (UJP)
- Graduate Chair's Welcome
- Clinical Psychology Program
- Psychology Graduate Program
- Current Students
- Upcoming Thesis Defences
- Psychology Grad Caucus
- New Students
- People to Know
- Teaching Assistantships
- Events & Workshops
- Resources & Links
- News & Events
- Examining Relationships Up Close: An In-depth Look at Couples' Everyday Stress Hormones and Health Habits
- Culturally Responsive Forensic Mental Health Assessment: A Practical Approach
- PSYC Honours Info Session
- PSYC Grad School 101
- PSYC Career Events
- Research Lab Fair
- Past events
- Department Newsletter
- All Families Lab
- Autism & Developmental Disabilities Lab
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
- Children's Memory Research Group
- Close Relationships Lab
- Cognitive Aging Lab
- CORTECH Lab
- Culture and Development Lab
- Douglas Research Lab
- Dr. Aknin's Helping and Happiness Lab
- Family Dynamics Project
- Grow to Care Lab
- Human Neuropsychology Lab
- Measurement and Modelling Lab
- Mental Health, Law and Policy Institute
- Personality and Emotion Research Lab
- Psychological Methods Consulting
- Singlehood Experiences and Complexities Underlying Relationships (SECURE) Lab
- Spalek Laboratory of Attention Memory and Perception
- Studies in Methodology and Philosophy of Psychological Science Lab
- Lab Members
- Join Our Lab
- Contact Us
- Translational Neuroscience Lab
- Vision Lab
- Weight and Eating Lab
- Clinical Psychology Centre
- login (for Dept. Members)
Areas of interest
Law and Forensic
Psychology and Law; Eyewitness Identification; Face Recognition; Memory; Meta-Analysis
Juncu, S., & Fitzgerald, R. J. (2021). A meta-analysis of lineup size effects on eyewitness identification. Psychology, Public Policy, and Law.
Fitzgerald, R. J., Rubínová, E., & Juncu, S. (2021). Eyewitness identification around the world. In A. M. Smith, M. P. Toglia, & J. M. Lampinen (Eds.), Methods, measures, and theories in eyewitness identification tasks (pp. 294-322). Taylor and Francis.
Rubínová, E., Fitzgerald, R. J., Juncu, S., Ribbers, E., Hope, L., & Sauer, J. D. (2021). Live presentation for eyewitness identification is not superior to photo or video presentation. Journal of Applied Research in Memory and Cognition, 10, 167-176.
Fitzgerald, R. J., Price, H. L., & Valentine, T. (2018). Eyewitness identification: Live, photo, and video lineups. Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, 24, 307-325.
Oriet, C., & Fitzgerald, R. J. (2018). The single lineup paradigm: A new way to manipulate target presence in eyewitness identification experiments. Law and Human Behavior, 42, 1-12.
Fitzgerald, R. J., & Price, H. L. (2015). Eyewitness identification across the lifespan: A meta-analysis of age differences. Psychological Bulletin, 141, 1228-1265.
Fitzgerald, R. J., Oriet, C., & Price, H. L. (2015). Suspect-filler similarity in eyewitness lineups: A literature review and a novel methodology. Law and Human Behavior, 39, 62-74.
Fitzgerald, R. J., Price, H. L., Oriet, C., & Charman, S. D. (2013). The effect of suspect-filler similarity on eyewitness identification decisions: A meta-analysis. Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, 19, 151-164.
Future courses may be subject to change.