- Future students
- Current students
- Get involved
- Return to campus
As you know, as of Tuesday, March 17th a state of emergency has been issued for the province of British Columbia around the recent COVID-19 outbreaks across the globe.
Simon Fraser University is committed to the safety and well-being of our students, faculty and staff. The Faculty of Communication, Art and Technology has decided to move to remote advising at this time in order to protect our students and staff. In-person advising is not available until further notice.
- Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.
Phone or video conferencing advising
- By appointment, from 1-3pm daily.
- Email your advisor to set up an appointment.
- Please include your full name and student number in all advising requests.
More information specific to your program:
Health and Counselling Services
Health and Counselling Services are still available; however, please call ahead to book an appointment or to access any of their services.
- Support and FAQs for students regarding COVID-19.
- SFU students (Grad & UGrad) can access free, immediate support 24/7 (chat or phone) with My SSP (Student Support Program).
- Option to phone and pre-book appointments - request video, phone or in-person appointments, as well as language options.
- Download the My SSP app to access articles and strategies to stay healthy and connected.
- Call 1.844.451.9700 (CAN/ US) or 001.416.380.6578 (international, charges may apply) to access My SSP by phone.
For more information about how COVID-19 is impacting the university community, please visit the FAQ page.