Records and Documents

 Need help?

You can do lots of things online, but there are times when you'll need to come to the counter, phone or fax us. You can find downloadable forms for all kinds of situations on our forms site.

We can answer your questions

Information Assistants at the Registrar and Information Services counters at any of our three campuses can answer questions about:

  • goSFU, the Student Information System
  • enrolling in courses
  • adding and dropping courses
  • withdrawing from courses
  • duplicating courses
  • student accounts
  • student records
  • grades
  • University procedures and regulations

Getting your SFU ID Card

You can get your Library/ID card 24 hours after you have enrolled in a course. Please visit our ID Card website for information on getting a SFU ID Card.



We can help you with official paperwork

We'll handle requests for documents such as:

  • official transcripts for students who can't log in to goSFU, our student information system
  • letters of confirmation of enrollment
  • documentation for visa renewals
  • letters of permission to attend a second institution while still in attendance at SFU
  • scholarship applications

Check our forms site first as you can download most documents in .pdf form.

For more details, including extended hours and reduced hours at certain times, see Contact us.