- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Community Guide
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies in Graduate Studies
Simon Fraser University presents the Dean of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Award for Excellence in Service annually to a member of the Simon Fraser University staff who has demonstrated outstanding contributions to graduate education at SFU.
Nominate a staff member
For 2020: Nomination deadline is November 30, 2020.
(Complete nomination packages are normally received by March 15.)
Download and submit the signed nomination form along with all of the other required documents.
Simon Fraser University staff, students, faculty, alumni, and members of the general community may nominate candidates for the award.
Email complete nomination packages (as pdf files) to: email@example.com