- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Community Guide
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies in Graduate Studies
Are you looking for research participants? We can help you advertise your SFU research ethics-approved research.
Please note that only research meeting the criteria below may be featured on our weekly round-up.
Available Research Participation Opportunities
Study Title: How women working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic are reshaping the domestic environment
The intent of this study is to:
- Identify the environmental, domestic and emotional challenges experienced by women in Metro Vancouver who moved home in order to continue their paid employment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Determine whether these challenges were ultimately overcome.
- Investigate the extent of spatial, environmental or behavioral modifications made in order to overcome the challenges.
Ideal Participants: Participants must be women in Metro Vancouver who moved home in order to continue their paid employment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Participation Dates: Jan 10 to Feb 11, 2022
Link to Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.ca/r/6FQL8BY