- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Community Guide
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies in Graduate Studies
Simon Fraser University presents the Dean of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Award for Excellence in Leadership annually to recognize individuals who have made significant contributions to leadership in graduate student development and the graduate student enterprise at SFU.
Nominations from the previous year will be considered only if they meet all of the conditions of the initial nomination and an updated nomination package.
The package must include:
- a current nominations form signed by the nominee and all nominators; new letters of support from the Graduate Program Chair and/or Department Chair or Dean
- new letters or documents of support from graduate students
- an updated CV
Nominate a faculty member
For 2022: Nomination deadline is March 25, 2022 (Complete nomination packages are normally received by March 15.)
Download and submit the signed nomination form along with all of the other required documents.
Nominations for this award may come from current or former students, staff, colleagues, or administrative personnel.
Email complete nomination packages (as pdf files) to: firstname.lastname@example.org