- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Faculty + Staff
Job and volunteer opportunities posted on this page are specifically aimed at graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
Please note: This is not a general job-posting board. Employers seeking undergraduate students (or recent graduates), should visit Hire SFU.
Job Postings for TAs, TMs and Sessional Instructors
Find all Teaching Assistant (TA), Tutor Marker (TM), Sessional Instructor (SI) positions on SFU's Human Resources page.
Ensure you meet the departments' requirements and application deadlines. Apply directly to the department where the job posting is located.
On Campus Job/Volunteer Round-up
Search for Postings On Campus
Off Campus Job/Volunteer Round-up
- Staff Clinician, Employee & Family Assistance Program, for Homewood Health. Work permanent full-time, 37.5 hours per week. Master’s Student. Apply by March 31.
- Covid-19 Emergency Response First Call Care Counsellor, for Homewood Health. Work from home, 37.5 hours per week. Master’s Student. Apply by March 31.
- Psychologist, for Homewood Health. Work permanent full-time. PhD graduate. Apply by March 31.
- Psychologist, for Homewood Ravensview. Work permanent full-time. PhD Graduate. Apply by March 31.
- The BC Association of Aboriginal Friendship Centres website lists open positions with various deadlines.