- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Faculty + Staff
Job and volunteer opportunities posted on this page are specifically aimed at graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
Please note: This is not a general job-posting board. Employers seeking undergraduate students (or recent graduates), should visit Hire SFU.
Job Postings for TAs, TMs and Sessional Instructors
Find all Teaching Assistant (TA), Tutor Marker (TM), Sessional Instructor (SI) positions on SFU's Human Resources page.
Ensure you meet the departments' requirements and application deadlines. Apply directly to the department where the job posting is located.
On Campus Job/Volunteer Round-up
- Research Assistant, Institute for the Humanities, Master’s or Doctoral student, $20 Hourly, June 1, 2021 to August 31, 2021; 250 hours total (approximately 20 hours/week), remote. Apply by April 30
Search for Postings On Campus
Off Campus Job/Volunteer Round-up
- BC Association of Aboriginal Friendship Centres website lists open positions with various deadlines.
- Indigenous Planner, Vancouver Public Library, $44.83 - $53.01 per hour, Regular Full Time. Apply by May 24, 2021 at 11:59pm
- UBC TLEF Project Manager, UBC Vancouver Campus, $5,361.58 - $7,723.67 CAD Monthly, Open for postdocs and doctoral students, Full-time. Deadline May 24
- Graduate Student Volunteer, Canadian Association for Graduate Studies, monitor the virtual conference chat for the 20th annual Research Money virtual conference, moderate channels, manage games, and posts on social media. Apply before June 1. Please email Julia Graham, Events Consultant if interested.