- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Community Guide
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies in Graduate Studies
Job and volunteer opportunities posted on this page are specifically aimed at graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
Please note: This is not a general job-posting board. Employers seeking undergraduate students (or recent graduates), should visit Hire SFU.
Job Postings for TAs, TMs and Sessional Instructors
Find all Teaching Assistant (TA), Tutor Marker (TM), Sessional Instructor (SI) positions on SFU's Human Resources page.
Ensure you meet the departments' requirements and application deadlines. Apply directly to the department where the job posting is located.
On Campus Job/Volunteer Round-Up
- Research Assistant Opportunity: Institute for the Study of Teaching and Learning in the Disciplines (ISTLD). $24/hr for approximately 195hrs. Students in CRIM872 will not be considered. Apply by October 25.
- Event Assistant: Multilingual SFU Week. $26-30/hr, based on experience. Expected commitment of approximately 10hrs/week. Apply by October 27.
For more information, download the file below.
Event Assistant: Multilingual SFU Week job posting
- Temporary Part-Time Library Assistant: SFU Library Access Services. $19.54/hr plus 9% in lieu of benefits, Saturday and Sunday 3-6PM. Apply by October 27.
- Temporary Part-Time Library Assistant: SFU Library Access Services. $18.88/hr plus 9% in lieu of benefits. 6 or more hours bi-weekly, Thursday from 9PM to 12AM. Apply by October 27.
- Temporary Part-Time Programming Assistant: SFU Student Services - Residence Life. $20.82/hr plus 9% in lieu of benefits, 24-30 hours bi-weekly. Include your resume and cover letter. Apply by November 1.
Search for Postings on Campus
Off Campus Job/Volunteer Round-Up
- BC Association of Aboriginal Friendship Centres website lists open positions with various deadlines.