- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Community Guide
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies in Graduate Studies
Simon Fraser University presents the Dean of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Award for Excellence in Supervision annually to recognize excellence in the supervision of graduate students.
Nominate a faculty member
For 2020: Nomination deadline is November 30, 2020.
(Complete nomination packages are normally received by March 15.)
Download and submit the signed nomination form along with all of the other required documents.
Nominations for this award may come from current or former students, staff, colleagues, or administrators.
Email complete nomination packages (as pdf files) to: email@example.com