- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Community Guide
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
- People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies in Graduate Studies
Fall 2023 applications open starting October 17, 2023. Confirm opening dates with your program of interest's website.
Once application decisions are made, you will receive an email which will either contain the decision, or prompt you to check your status in your goGRAD status portal.
If you have been accepted, it will include an offer letter. If you are an international student, details for applying for a study permit will be included.
Offers are only valid for the start term stated on the letter. If you are unable to accept in the term offered, the program reserves the right to reconsider your offer.
You have 21 days to accept the offer of admission; you must accept online and pay the admission deposit to secure your spot in the program.
If you do not respond within the specified time the program reserves the right to reconsider your offer.
If you are an international student and didn’t receive your work study permit information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To officially accept your offer of admission, you will need to accept online and pay the non-refundable deposit. The deposit will hold your place in the program and will be applied to your tuition for your first term.
If you accept admission using goGRAD, the Admission Offer Reply form will prompt you to pay the enrollment deposit. Alternately, there will be an option to pay the enrollment deposit in your Status Portal.
If your admission letter contains a statement that reads Your admission is conditional on:
- It is important that you read and understand the conditions, because meeting these conditions is mandatory for continuance in your graduate program.
- Any required documents specified in your admission letter should be sent to Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies directly from the institution or testing agency.
- Once your condition(s) are satisfied, your admission will be deemed a regular admission.