- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Community Guide
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies in Graduate Studies
Student Profile: Eric Adebayo
I'm Dr. Adebayo now. My final form.
WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO COME TO SFU?
Atmosphere, collegiate environment, funding.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESEARCH AND/OR PROGRAM.
Immigration policy's effect on documented vs undocumented immigrants, calculation of community benefits derived from signing benefit sharing agreements with mining companies, determinants of government taxes on gold mining operations worldwide.
WHAT ARE YOU PARTICULARLY ENJOYING ABOUT YOUR STUDIES/RESEARCH AT SFU?
The people. We have offices. My supervisors are amazing. My classmates are amazing.
Contact Eric: email@example.com