- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Community Guide
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies in Graduate Studies
Student Profile: Bronwen Pollock
I love the outdoors, which is why I research environmental governance.
WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO COME TO SFU?
To live near my family and the mountains.
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR RESEARCH OR YOUR PROGRAM TO A FAMILY MEMBER?
Her research focus is environmental governance in Canada.
WHAT ARE YOU PARTICULARLY ENJOYING ABOUT YOUR STUDIES/RESEARCH AT SFU?
I appreciate the opportunity to create my own Directed Readings course.
Contact Bronwen Pollock: email@example.com