- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Community Guide
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
- People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies in Graduate Studies
Student Profile: Himani Sethi
Chemistry master's student in the Faculty of Sciences
I am an enthusiastic learner who sees every challenge as an opportunity to learn and excel.
WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO COME TO SFU?
SFU offers quality level education and research opportunities through which a person can prosper in their life.
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR RESEARCH OR YOUR PROGRAM TO A FAMILY MEMBER?
I am developing inhibitors for carbohydrate processing enzymes in our body using synthetic organic chemistry.
WHAT ARE YOU PARTICULARLY ENJOYING ABOUT YOUR STUDIES/RESEARCH AT SFU?
The grad studies at SFU provides you a platform to gain first hand experience in your particular areas of interest that is something exciting to do.
Contact : email@example.com