President's Dream Colloquium
In 2011, President Andrew Petter announced the President's Dream Colloquium, an initiative to bring leading thinkers to SFU and provide an annual forum for intensive interdisciplinary exchange amongst faculty and students in the form of a graduate course.
- Spring 2019: HIV/AIDS
- Fall 2018: Making Knowledge Public
- Fall 2017: Women in Technology: Attracting, Retaining and Promoting Diverse Talent
- Spring 2017: Understanding Medical Marijuana
- Fall 2016: Returning to the Teachings: Justice, Identity and Belonging in the 21st Century
- Spring 2016: President's Dream Colloquium on Engaging Big Data
- Fall 2016: President's Dream Colloquium on Returning to the Teachings
- Fall 2015: President's Dream Colloquium on Traveling for Health
- Spring 2015: President's Dream Colloquium on Protecting Indigenous Cultural Heritage: Emergent Policy and Practice
- Spring 2015: President's Dream Colloquium on Obedience and Disobedience: Taking Action on Climate Change
- Spring 2014: President's Dream Colloquium on Entrepreneurship
- Spring 2013: Justice Beyond National Boundaries
- Fall 2012: Emergence and Complexity of Life
If you're an SFU faculty member who would like to put together a colloquium proposal for the 2019-20 academic year, please see the call for proposals.
Please join the email list for information on the President's Dream Colloquium.
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "subscribe pdc-info" in the subject line. You don't need anything in the body of the message.
To leave the mailing list
Send a message to email@example.com with the words "unsubscribe pdc-info" in the subject line. You don't need anything in the body of the message.