- Future Students
- Current Students
- Undergraduate Students
- Teacher Education Students
- Professional Diplomas Students
- Graduate Students
- Work & Professional Development
- Programs of Study
- Undergraduate Studies
- Bachelor of General Studies
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Education as a Second Degree
- Counselling and Human Development Minor
- Curriculum and Instruction Minor
- Early Learning Minor
- Educational Psychology Minor
- Learning and Developmental Disabilities Minor
- Social Justice in Education Minor
- Elementary Generalist Minor
- Environmental Education Minor
- French Education Minor
- Physical and Health Education Minor
- Secondary Mathematics Education Minor
- Secondary Teaching Minor
- Teacher Education
- Professional Development Program
- Professional Linking Program
- Professional Qualification Program
- Helping Ease Access for Returning Teachers
- Alaska Highway Consortium on Teacher Education
- Programs in French
- Professional Diplomas
- Graduate Diploma in Education
- Teaching for Equity and Social Justice
- Leadership et pratique innovante en éducation francophone en milieu minoritaire
- Exploring Making: Art, Design and Technology in Education
- Indigenous Education: Wholistic Teachings and Transformative Pedagogies
- Place and Nature-Based Experiential Learning
- Inclusion, Interaction, and Connection in the French Classroom
- Living Inquiries: Engaging with Reggio-Inspired and Local Pedagogies
- Social-Emotional Well-Being: Resiliency and Flourishing through Trauma-Sensitive Practices
- Fostering Belonging: Supporting Diversity and Inclusion in Education
- Exploring Montessori-Inspired Educational Environments
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma
- Graduate Diploma in Education
- Graduate Studies
- Masters Programs
- MA, MEd in Arts Education
- MA, MEd in Counselling Psychology
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction: Children’s and Young Adult Literature
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction: Contemplative Inquiry & Approaches in Education
- MA, MEd dans Curriculum & Instruction: l'éducation en français en contextes de diversité (campus de SFU)
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction: Ecological Education
- MA, MEd in Curriculum & Instruction: Equity Studies in Education
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction: Health Education & Active Living
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction: Imaginative Teaching and Learning with the New B.C. Curriculum
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction: Innovations in Mathematics Education
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction: Post-Secondary (VCC)
- M.Éd. dans Curriculum & Instruction: Enseigner et apprendre en français: plurilinguismes, francophonies et éducation
- MEd in Educational Leadership: Indigenous Resurgence
- MEd in Educational Leadership: Post-Secondary (Surrey)
- MEd in Educational Leadership: Post-Secondary (Victoria)
- MEd in Educational Leadership: Imaginative K-12 Leadership (Surrey)
- MEd EP in Educational Practice
- MA, MEd in Educational Psychology
- MA, MEd in Educational Technology & Learning Design
- MA, MEd in Teaching English as an Additional Language
- MEd in Teaching Languages in Global Contexts
- MSc, MEd in Secondary Mathematics Education
- Doctoral Programs
- PhD in Arts Education
- EdD in Educational Leadership: Leading for Educational Change in the Yukon
- PhD in Educational Psychology
- PhD in Educational Technology & Learning Design
- PhD in Educational Theory and Practice: Curriculum and Pedagogy Stream
- PhD in Educational Theory and Practice: Philosophy of Education Stream
- PhD in Languages, Cultures and Literacies
- PhD en langues, cultures et littératies (en français)
- PhD in Mathematics Education
- Areas of Study
- Program Comparision
- Masters Programs
- Faculty & Research
- News & Events
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- November 2022
- Support Us
- Instructor & Staff Resources
- Work With Us
I became a peer mentor because I remember I was significantly lost as a first-year not too long...
I chose to become a peer mentor to make a positive impact on the school and on new students. During...
I very much enjoyed the HIVE Leader program and wanted to continue volunteering within the Faculty...
I became a peer mentor because I strongly believe that the field of education is extremely vital to...
I have goals on becoming a teacher in the future, and so I saw peer mentorship as a wonderful...
I became a Peer Mentor because I remember how daunting – and exciting- it was to become a part of...
I became a Peer Mentor to help other first years navigate this new experience. I participated in my...
I wanted to help and support students entering university feel welcomed. My own mentors helped make...
I became a peer mentor because I appreciated connecting with my peer mentor Crystal in my...
I became a peer mentor to help incoming SFU students feel less alone in the overwhelming experience...
I became a peer mentor to connect with my peers and have the opportunity to share my trials and...
When I was in my first year, my mentor played such an important role in helping me feel welcome,...
I decided to become a peer mentor because I remembered how daunting it was to be a first-year...
As part of the guinea pig-trial year for the Education mentorship program, it made a tremendous...
I was fortunate enough to participate in the Faculty of Education’s peer mentor program during my...
I became a peer mentor because I want to provide guidance and assistance towards my fellow students...
My experience with my peer mentors Sydney and Emily are why I wanted to become a peer mentor. They...
I decided to become a peer mentor to help first year students become acquainted with university. I...
I wanted to be someone that could support incoming students just as my peer mentor did with me....
My experience with my peer mentor, Jamie, is why I wanted to become a peer mentor. She welcomed me...
I wanted to be a peer mentor to help support first-year students with their transition to SFU. I...