- Housing options
- Moving in
- Contact us
How to accept and confirm your housing offer
- Log into MyPlace@SFU housing portal
- Choose Application from the options at the top
- Choose the Term for which you are confirming
- Follow the steps through the pages: Applications Status – Your Housing Offer etc.
- Read the Contract terms and Handbook in order to understand the conditions of your offer. This is a legal agreement (If you are under the age of 19 you will be asked to go through the process of designating a parent, guardian or custodian to review your contract before you can move to the next step)
- Read and accept the Privacy Disclosure Agreement and indicate your insurance coverage
- Select your Confirmation Payment and choose your Method of Payment
- Receive an email confirmation
Note: To accept and confirm your housing option you must accept the terms of the contract and make the non-refundable confirmation payment. Your confirmation payment will be applied towards your residence term fees.
Please refer to the cancellation policy located in the Residence Contract. If you make a confirmation payment and decide not to move into Residence.