- Housing options
- The Towers
- East/West Towers
- Shell House
- McTaggart-Cowan Hall
- The Townhouses
- Hamilton Hall
- Charles Chang Innovation Centre
- Living Learning Communities
- Off-Campus Housing
- Residence Tours
- Housing Comparison
- Moving in
- Community hub
- Maintenance and services
- Contracts and handbooks
- Important dates and announcements
- Meal plan
- Move out
- Room switch
- Room stay
- New residence buildings
- Residence Community Student Engagement Fund
- Contact us
- Guest Accommodations
- COVID-19 Information
SFU Residence and Housing supports bike storage for residents, and are located in the Towers Breezeway. Residents can rent this storage space which also provides a place to wash your bike.
How to submit a bike equipment storage room access request
- Go to Forms page and select the Bike/equipment storage request under Amenities and services.
- Follow the instructions provided on the form
- Submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
All items left in the bike/equipment storage room are left at your own risk. SFU Residence and Housing and the University as a whole does not take responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property. Items that are not removed when the access key is due may be discarded with NO compensation for the loss of my items.
- The cost for access is $20 ($10/term) and this cost will be posted directly to the student’s account.
- The access key will be due when you check out of your residence room or when this agreement is terminated, whichever comes first.
- A lost access key will result in a charge of $155.00 to the student account.