- Housing options
- Moving in
- Contact us
Parking passes are only available for Burnaby residents.
Residence and Housing parking pass rate is $230.40 per term.
*Please note that rates are subject to change without notice.
Parking passes for residents are available per term for purchase through MyPlace@SFU. The vehicle must be registered in the resident's name or in their guardian's name; a copy of insurance papers will be required. Residents are expected to follow the rules and regulations laid out by SFU Parking services. It is the vehicle's owner who is responsible for knowing the rules, regulations, guidelines and expiry dates.
To avoid being ticketed and/or towed, please respect the following guidelines: (this is not an exhaustive list - refer to SFU Parking Services Policies)
- Only park in the parking lots assigned to you
- Correctly display your valid parking decal at ALL times
- Inform the Residence Office if you change vehicles
- Have your guest(s) park in the Visitors Parkade
- Read and obey the signs in the parking lots