An engaged community
Welcome first and second year undergraduate students. Explore your individuality as you grow with your fellow residents. Take ownership of your own development in a unique environment. McTaggart-Cowan Hall is a traditional-style, private single room residence for undergraduate students. At the heart of McTaggart is an engaged community.
A community within a community
Explore limitless opportunities with your fellow residents and participate in programs that focus on your development and growth. Each room is single-occupancy only (i.e., no roommates, private) which means that you won't have to share your room with anybody. We offer gender inclusive, single-gender, and quiet living floors. All McTaggart-Cowan residents share common spaces such as: washroom, kitchen, lounges and laundry. Explore what McTaggart-Cowan Hall has to offer.
Each private room includes
- Standard single bed and mattress (39" X 78")
- Small fridge
- Small closet
- Bulletin board
- Curtains or blinds
- Shaw WiFi High-speed Internet (wireless)
McTaggart shared space
- Shared washrooms
- Shared kitchens (stoves, ovens, cupboards, microwaves)
- Shared lounges (with wireless internet)
- Laundry room
MCTAGGART-COWAN HALL SAMPLE FLOORPLAN:
- Single-occupancy only (i.e., no roommates, private)
- Room size (approximate): 105 Sq. ft.
- Residence capacity: 200