- Housing options
- Moving in
- Contact us
- COVID-19 Information
Due to COVID-19 mail pick up is limited to 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
Delivery Update: Due to the COVID-19, The Residence and Housing front desk team will no longer be accepting grocery deliveries because of the perishable nature of these goods. Restaurant orders (via Uber Eats, DoorDash, SkipTheDishes and etc.) will continue to go to the appropriate residence buildings.
Find information on how to send and receive your mail while living in SFU Residence and Housing. Make sure to update your correspondents with your new mailing address.
SFU Residence and Housing will not accept any mail if you are no longer a resident and will return all mail to sender.
Your Building, Your Room #
8888 University Drive, SFU
Where to pick up mail
- The mail room is located in the Residence and Housing Office A1001
- Tel: 778-782-4201
- The mail room is closed during University closures (e.g. winter break)
Your Unit # - 308 Hastings St West
Where to pick up mail
- Canada Post deliveries will be placed in your unit mailbox inside the building
- Non-Canada Post (i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc...): delivery and notices will be sent directly to you. This is to ensure there is a safe, secure and accountable tracking process for all your parcels
- When a parcel delivery is attempted, the driver will drop a parcel pick-up slip in the newly created mail drop box at the front entrance of the building
- Please Make sure that you are using your full address including unit number
- When you receive a pick-up slip notice, it will include the address of the outlet where you parcel is held for you
- Present your slip and ID to retrieve your parcel
A few tips to ensure that your mail is delivered
- Always include the receiver's full name (i.e. first name AND last name)
- If you are receiving mail - You must display your legal name as it appears in MyPlace@SFU
- All Addresses should be legible
- Do not use acronyms
- Do not use abbreviations
Before moving out of residence and housing make sure to update your correspondents with your new mailing address. We cannot accept mail if you are no longer a resident and will return all mail to sender. Only Chang Centre Residents can forward their mail via Canada Post.