- Housing options
- The Towers
- East/West Towers
- Shell House
- McTaggart-Cowan Hall
- The Townhouses
- Hamilton Hall
- Charles Chang Innovation Centre
- Living Learning Communities
- Off-Campus Housing
- Residence Tours
- Housing Comparison
- Moving in
- Community hub
- Maintenance and services
- Contracts and handbooks
- Important dates and announcements
- Meal plan
- Move out
- Room switch
- Room stay
- New residence buildings
- Residence Community Student Engagement Fund
- Contact us
- Guest Accommodations
- COVID-19 Information
Undergraduate students who are studying in the Beedie Undergraduate Business (BBA) program can apply to live in this academically focused community. You will explore co-curricular experiential learning activities and events with your peers and have the opportunity to connect with other students, staff and faculty outside of the classroom. This unique community will help you build connections with the Beedie School of Business and within residence and housing.
What does it mean to be more?
- Build community with students, staff and faculty in the Beedie School of Business and in residence
- Connect to Career Management and Academic Advising programs right where you live
- Develop your leadership skills and get involved in clubs, competitions and conferences
- Discover and explore your passions with like-minded people living in your community
- Eligibility: All full-time undergraduate students attending SFU and in their 1st or 2nd year who have been admitted into the Beedie Undergraduate Program.
- Additional cost: No additional cost.
- Program length: September 2021 – April 2022
Students should expect to commit approximately 1-2 hours during a regular week. The more involved you are, the more you will get out of the experience.