- Big picture thinking helps Maya Piddocke earn 2021 Staff Achievement Award for Work Performance
- CIHR contributes over $2.5 million in new funding for health research at SFU Faculty of Science
- A new dean for the Faculty of Science—Angela Brooks-Wilson
- Isabelle Côté and John Bechhoefer honoured as 2022 Distinguished SFU Professors
- SFU researchers find the missing photonic link to enable an all-silicon quantum internet
- SFU researchers develop new chemical biological tools to monitor Parkinson’s disease
- SFU physicists continue to advance ATLAS project, 10 years after Higgs boson discovery
- SFU alumni levelling the playing field with new Sports Analytics Award for Indigenous Students in Science
- SFU Science researchers receive $4.8 million in new NSERC funding
- Proactive approaches needed to enable ecosystems to adapt to climate change
- SFU biochemist weaves western science with Indigenous ways of knowing
- Cory Macklin’s hard work leads to a Governor General’s Silver Medal
- Stephanie Simmons renamed Canada Research Chair in Silicon Quantum Technologies
- Data Science student discovers his passion for health at a business case competition
- SFU researchers exploit the body’s innate drive for safety to improve motor memory
- Asian Heritage Month: Kero Lau
- Lost or extinct? Study finds the existence of 562 animal species remains uncertain
- Asian Heritage Month: Becky Lin
- Study finds the brain searches for the best way to move the body
- Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology creating a caring community, on campus and online
- Asian Heritage Month: Joanna Woo
- Bridging the gap between disciplines to better understand chemical reactions
- Student satellite project prepares for liftoff
- SFU to advance agritech, wearables sectors with $11.8M in federal research funding
- Department of Biological Sciences faculty member and previous Chair, Dr. Isabelle Côté Awarded as a Healthy Campus Community Champion
- Popular BPK lecturer receives SFU Excellence in Teaching Award
- SFU researchers help develop world’s first autonomous agriculture planning software
- SFU Science researchers among new and renewed Canada Research Chairs
- Prominent neuroscientist to advance brain research through new SFU institute
- Study finds that river flows linked to the ups and downs of imperiled Chinook salmon population
- SFU Science Announces Recipients of 2020/2021 Excellence in Teaching Awards
- Q&A: HOW SFU IS TAKING BRAIN RESEARCH IN PROMISING NEW DIRECTIONS
- SFU researchers developing new methods for controlling deadly honeybee parasites
- Faculty of Science Canada Research Chairs announcement
- Excellence in Science Public Engagement and Outreach Award winners announced
- Larger households contribute to COVID-19 transmission in Fraser Health Region
- Study finds Sawfish face extinction unless overfishing is curbed
- Astronaut "moves" to help prevent falls among older adults confined to bed rest
- Paleontologists discover major new insect group after solving 150-year-old mystery
- COVID-19 experts share 2020 SFU Media Newsmaker Award
- Chemistry professor awarded the 2021 John C. Polanyi Award for research excellence
- Where do we look when we walk?
- BPK prof honored with SFU Excellence in Teaching Award
- SFU lab one step closer to understanding how life started on Earth
- Research collaboration achieves world’s first laser-cooling of antimatter
- Fossil discovery deepens snakefly mystery
- Rain, rain go away! SFU Chemists develop new waterproofing solution.
- Asian Heritage Month; a profile of Hogan Yu
- IT team wins Staff Achievement Award for keeping us all connected
- Asian Heritage Month; a profile of Liangliang Wang
- New COVID-19 rapid test kit receives scientific seal of approval
- Asian Heritage Month: a profile of Ly Vu
- Asian Heritage Month: a profile of Weiran Sun
- Biology major completes degree while battling long-haul COVID
- SFU physicist Stephanie Simmons receives YWCA Women of Distinction Award
- SFU paleontologist honours Indigenous culture through collaboration
- Math alum creates award to support SFU students with mental health challenges
- SFU alum and scientist Kyle Bobiwash speaks on the importance of diversity of perspectives and worldviews in research.
- First Indigenous and Black Graduate scholarship established for SFU biology graduate students
- Global study shows major seagrass losses around the world
- Regular rapid testing detects COVID-19 soon enough to stop transmission in schools
- SFU Staff Achievement Award winner keeps Faculty of Science running smoothly through pandemic
- Faculty of Science profs receive Distinguished SFU Professorships
- SFU physics student uses machine learning technique to speed up image analysis
- Innovative coating for blood vessels reduces rejection of transplanted organs
- CFI invests more than $1.6 million in 10 SFU research projects
- Ground-breaking work from SFU identifies new source for earthquakes and tsunamis in the Greater Tokyo Region
- Faculty of Science researchers awarded Canada’s highest academic honour
- Science student graduates after an eight-year hiatus and a change of heart
- Microplastics in belugas worked their way up the food chain, SFU researchers find
- Salmon decline impacted by “squeeze” of combined river and sea stressors
- Melting glaciers could produce 1,000s of kilometres of new Pacific salmon habitat by 2100
- Biology professor relocates to Nunavut for new role at Polar Knowledge Canada
- STUDY SUGGESTS SEA LICE ON SALMON IS UNDER-REPORTED AT B.C. SALMON FARMS
- ROYAL SOCIETY OF CANADA HONOURS FACULTY OF SCIENCE RESEARCHERS
- SFU STUDY NETS NEW DATA ON HEAD IMPACTS EXPERIENCED BY HOCKEY PLAYERS
- FAST AND LOOSE: NANOMACHINES WITH FLOPPY CONNECTIONS GO FASTER
- SFU CHEMIST’S NEW PROCESS FAST-TRACKS DRUG TREATMENTS FOR VIRAL INFECTIONS AND CANCER
- HOT WATER CAN SOMETIMES COOL FASTER THAN WARM WATER – SFU RESEARCH CONFIRMS
- EDNA TECHNOLOGY MORE EFFECTIVE IN MONITORING SALMON RUNS: SFU RESEARCH
- LOVE OF SPORTS, MATH LANDS SFU ALUMNUS JOB WITH SEATTLE’S NHL FRANCHISE
- STAFF KEEP RESEARCH ALIVE DURING PANDEMIC
- A WHISKER'S MORE PROTECTION FOR CLEAN-SHAVEN MASK WEARERS
- RESEARCHERS WORKING TO IMPROVE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR SENIORS IN LONG-TERM CARE
- NEW STUDY FINDS CORAL ISLANDS MAY NOT “DROWN” AMID CLIMATE CHANGE
- NEW FOSSIL DISCOVERY SHOWS 50 MILLION-YEAR-OLD CANADA-AUSTRALIA CONNECTION
- BPK GRAD AIMS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AMID CHALLENGES OF LAB WORK ON COVID-19 PROJECT
- HOW CANNABIDIOL MAY BE HELPFUL IN TREATING DIABETES-RELATED ARRHYTHMIAS
- SFU LAB HELPS PATIENT MANAGE RARE DISEASE THROUGH PROGRAMMED EXERCISE
- SFU SURREY SCIENCE LABS HOST COVID-19 HAND SANITIZER PRODUCTION
- SFU EPIDEMIOLOGIST’S RESEARCH INFORMS B.C. HEALTH POLICY ON COVID-19
- SFU PROFESSOR’S INVENTION APPROVED BY FDA TO HELP WEAN COVID-19 PATIENTS FROM VENTILATORS
- SFU STAFF AND FACULTY DONATE MASKS, GLOVES, ADDITIONAL COVID-19 SUPPLIES TO LOCAL HOSPITALS
- CORONAVIRUS TESTING KITS WILL BE DEVELOPED USING SFU-INVENTED RNA IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
- NEW "SMALL NUMBER" K-12 MATH LEARNING MATERIALS AVAILABLE
- SFU RESEARCH TEAM HELPS TEST POTENTIAL SUPERBUG-KILLING COMPOUND
- SFU CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL DAY OF WOMEN AND GIRLS IN SCIENCE
- STUDY REVEALS HIDDEN RISKS OF ESTUARY DEVELOPMENT FOR YOUNG SALMON
- SFU RESEARCHER SCORES MAJOR FUNDING FOR ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA RESEARCH
- SFU EARTH SCIENTIST JOHN CLAGUE NAMED TO ORDER OF CANADA
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE RECEIVES OVER $1M IN RESEARCH FUNDING FROM CANADA FOUNDATION FOR INNOVATION
- ABUNDANCE OF SALMON KEY TO FEEDING 'UNDERDOG' STREAM FISHES: SFU RESEARCH
- YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD BESTOWED ON PHYSICS PROF.
- SFU PHYSICS PROFESSOR RECOGNIZED AS “TOP 40 UNDER 40” IN CANADA
- SFU RESEARCH FINDS CLUES TO UNDERSTANDING CBD AND ITS MEDICINAL EFFECTS
- SFU alumnus inspired by her organization’s 2020 Nobel Peace Prize
- SFU RESEARCH POINTS TO UNPRECEDENTED AND WORRYING RISE IN SEA LEVELS
- SFU GLOBAL COLLABORATION CREATES WORLD’S FIRST OPEN-SOURCE DATABASE OF NATURAL MICROBIAL PRODUCTS
- VIRTUAL CADAVERS BRING LEARNING TO LIFE AT SFU
- SFU RESEARCHERS DISCOVER POTENTIAL WAY TO MANAGE INSECTS WITHOUT CHEMICALS
- FIRST FOSSIL DRAGONFLIES FROM B.C. IDENTIFIED AND NAMED
- INTERNATIONAL STUDY FINDS NEW GENETIC FEATURES IN RARE BURKITT LYMPHOMA CANCER
- TRIO OF SFU SCIENCE PROFESSORS HONORED
- NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS HUMAN PRESENCE IN HAIDA GWAII 2,200 YEARS EARLIER THAN PREVIOUS ESTIMATES
- SFU CHEMISTRY PROF NAMED TO ROYAL SOCIETY OF CANADA
- POPULAR BUT DANGEROUS LAB DEMO NOW SAFER THANKS TO SFU CHEMISTS
- SFU PHYSICS WELCOMES NEW ASTROPHYSICIST
- WATCH YOUR SPEED—WHALE ZONE AHEAD!
- DEPARTMENT OF STATISTICS & ACTUARIAL SCIENCE WELCOMES DONALD ESTEP
- COMPLIANT FLOORING NOT THE ANSWER TO PREVENTING FALL-RELATED INJURIES
- SFU WELCOMES NEW SHRUM CHAIR IN BIOLOGICAL MECHANISMS OF DISEASE
- PEST BUSTING SFU PROF NAMED FELLOW OF THE ENTOMOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF CANADA
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT BUILDS HIS OWN ADVENTURE AT SFU
- THE DIRT ON SUSTAINABLE SHEEP FARMING
- TINY FISH A BIG LURE FOR LIFE ON CORAL REEFS
- BIG ENERGY SAVINGS FOR TINY MACHINES
- BIOLOGY CLASS ANALYZES DOG DNA FOR BODY SIZE, SNOUT LENGTH AND COAT LENGTH
- SFU STUDIES CAUSES BEHIND SUDDEN UNEXPECTED DEATH IN INFANTS
- ANAL SECRETIONS OF APHIDS PROVIDE SUSTENANCE FOR MOSQUITOES
- CITIZEN SCIENTISTS' RARE FOSSIL BIRDS SHED NEW LIGHT ON AVIAN HISTORY
- STATISTICS STUDENTS IMPRESS THE NFL WITH THEIR MOVES
- 3D IMAGES IN PDFS IS A GAMECHANGER FOR CHEMISTRY EDUCATION
- DAVID SHIFFMAN NAMED PRESIDENT'S SOCIAL MEDIA NEWSMAKER OF THE YEAR
- EARTH SCIENCES TECHNICIAN DIGS DEEP TO DEVELOP ENGAGEMENT
- EARLY-CAREER LECTURER KEVIN LAM DRIVEN BY LIFE-LONG PASSION FOR TEACHING
- CHEMISTRY TEAM "FIXES" CANCER-SUPPRESSING P53 PROTEIN
- SFU RESEARCHERS FIND NEW CLUES TO CONTROLLING HIV
- STUDY PREDICTS WARMER, DRIER MOUNTAINS POSE A DOUBLE WHAMMY FOR COLD-ADAPTED AMPHIBIANS
- “MICROSCOPIC” IMPROVEMENTS YIELD BIG GAINS IN SFU’S RESEARCH CAPABILITIES
- SFU PROF’S WORLDWIDE INFLUENCE ON SHARKS AND RAYS RESEARCH LEADS TO ACCOLADE AND A NEW CONSERVATION PROGRAM
- SFU TEAM LEADS $12-MILLION EFFORT TO EXPAND SYSTEM OF WORLDWIDE HEALTH RESEARCH DATABASES
- SFU FACULTY MEMBERS SET SIGHTS ON HOLLYWOOD NORTH
- NEWLY HIRED STATS PROF BRINGS EXPERTISE IN BIG DATA AND MACHINE LEARNING
- MUSCLES KNOW BEST
- NANOMACHINES HAVE ALL THE MOVES
- PHD CANDIDATE IN MARINE BIOLOGY WINS MAJOR ENVIRONMENTAL PRIZE
- ENGAGED STUDENT DOES IT ALL
- GENETIC MUTATION PROVIDES POTENTIAL CLUE TO NON-HODGKIN LYMPHOMA
- BUILDING MOLECULAR MOTORS – ONE STEP AT A TIME
- NEW STUDY ON EFFECTS OF CANNABIS ON PAIN AND SEIZURE CONTROLNEW STUDY ON EFFECTS OF CANNABIS ON PAIN AND SEIZURE CONTROL
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE WELCOMES NEW DEAN!
- SCIENCE INQUIRY VIDEOS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS LAUNCHED
- SFU MATHEMATICIAN RECEIVES ROYAL SOCIETY AWARD
- JOHN REYNOLDS NAMED CHAIR OF THE COMMITTEE ON THE STATUS OF ENDANGERED WILDLIFE IN CANADA
- SFU STUDY BUSTS MYTH ABOUT FACIAL HAIR ON PILOTS
- NOT SO FAST: FROM SHREWS TO ELEPHANTS, ANIMAL REFLEXES SURPRISINGLY SLOW
- SFU TEAM RECEIVES FUNDING TO EXPAND SYSTEM OF WORLDWIDE HEALTH RESEARCH DATABASES
- MEET THE LATEST WINNERS OF THE FACULTY OF SCIENCE EXCELLENCE IN TEACHING AWARDS.
- MEET NEW MATH PROF & CANADA 150 RESEARCH CHAIR, CAROLINE COLIJN
- SCIENTIFIC TEAM SCOOPS MAJOR AWARDS FOR WORK CONFIRMING THE STANDARD MODEL OF COSMOLOGY
- HOW SALMON "OUST THE LOUSE"
- ABORIGINAL SUMMER CAMP ALUMNI JOIN SFU AS UNDERGRADS
- OUTSTANDING ALUMNI AWARD FOR STEVEN HOLDCROFT
- SCIENTISTS ON TWITTER: PREACHING TO THE CHOIR OR SINGING FROM THE ROOFTOPS?
- SFU KICKS OFF SPORTS ANALYTICS CONFERENCE
- NEW METHOD FOR DETECTING DOPING IN CYCLISTS PROPOSED
- SFU’S LONGEST SERVING SENATE FACULTY MEMBER STEPS DOWN
- PRIME GROWING AREAS FOR B.C. OYSTERS CONTAIN ALARMINGLY HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF PLASTIC MICROBEADS
- TALK ABOUT SCIENCE!
- FLIRTING ON THE FLY: HUMANS CAN LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM BLOW FLIES ABOUT ATTRACTION ON DATING APPS
- SFU RESEARCHERS SHINE LIGHT ON ANTIMATTER
- SARAH JOHNSON WINS FACULTY OF SCIENCE EXCELLENCE IN PUBLIC OUTREACH AND ENGAGEMENT AWARD
- SCIENCE TECHNICAL CENTER WINS SFU TEAM ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- SFU's Trottier Observatory wins national award for landscape design
- SFU PROF SCORES POSITION WITH NBA
- STUDY FINDS GREATER RISK OF EXTINCTION AMONG HIGH DIVERSITY AMPHIBIAN GROUPS
- 2017 CONVOCATION STAR - DANIELLE JEONG
- 2017 CONVOCATION STAR - ANDY ZENG
- 2017 CONVOCATION STAR - JOHN THOMPSON
- PERFECT PAIRINGS: COUPLE MEETS AT SCIENCE FROSH & HEAD TO MED SCHOOL TOGETHER
- EXTREME SCIENCE IN VOLCANOLOGY
- NEW CANADA RESEARCH CHAIR BOOSTS FUNDING FOR ENERGY-CONVERSION TECHNOLOGY
- CHEMISTRY BUILDING EARNS GOLD, LEED AWARD
- NEW CLASSROOMS + SOCIAL AREA = [MATH WEST]
- NEW STUDY SHOWS BANNING SHARK FIN IN THE U.S. WON’T HELP SAVE SHARKS
- NEW RESEARCH LINKS HEART ATTACKS TO GENETIC MUTATION
- CONSERVATION ACTUALLY WORKS
- NATIONAL GOLD MEDAL HONORS GERHARD GRIES' INSECT EXPERTISE
- REVVING YOUR NANOSCALE ENGINE
- "ROCK STAR" GEOSCIENTIST RECEIVES LEGGET MEDAL
- PUBLIC HEALTH MATHEMATICIAN JOINS SFU AS CANADA 150 RESEARCH CHAIR
- VOLCANIC SIMULATION TEACHES EARTH SCIENCES STUDENTS CRISIS MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- MARS' SURFACE WATER: WE FINALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED
- HANDS-ON LEARNING ON THE MOUNTAIN
- SEA STARS SHED LIGHT ON HUMAN REPRODUCTION
- EXERCISE MAY PUT SOME HEART PATIENTS AT RISK
- ZIKA VIRUS AND THE RIO 2016 OLYMPIC GAMES
- STAFF ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR THE FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- DIGGING FOR ANTIBIOTICS
- FROM STUDENT TO CEO
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE SWEEPS EXCELLENCE IN TEACHING AWARDS
- STATS STUDENT SAYS THANKS TO HIGH SCHOOL MATH TEACHER
- SWEET AWARD FOR STATISTICS PROF
- ECONOMICS DRIVE THE EXTINCTION OF LARGE MARINE ANIMALS
- SFU RESEARCHERS STUDY DNA TO FIND GENETIC MUTATION BEHIND RARE DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDER
- EMPU DIRECTOR RECEIVES "HIGH-FLYING" AWARD
- SFU'S POPULAR ACADEMIC SUMMER CAMP FOR ABORIGINAL STUDENTS A HIT WITH ALUMNI
- SEA STAR DEATH TRIGGERS ECOLOGICAL DOMINO EFFECT
- DUGAN O'NEIL WINS COMPUTE CANADA TRAILBLAZER AWARD
- INTERNATIONAL ENTOMOLOGY AWARD FOR ‘BED BUG’ BIOLOGIST
- UNDERGRAD GETS MUSCLE MECHANICS RESEARCH PUBLISHED
- TRAILBLAZING SCIENTIST AND ADVISOR PASSES AWAY AT 102
- UNDERSTANDING HOW THE "BLOOD-BRAIN BARRIER" IS BREACHED IN BACTERIAL MENINGITIS
- NEW SFU PROFESSORSHIP TO BOOST RESEARCH COLLABORATION WITH RCH
- SFU RESEARCHERS WORK TO FINE-TUNE COLLAGEN GROWTH
- EVERGREEN LINE 'CORES' PROVIDE EARTH SCIENTISTS WITH WEALTH OF HISTORICAL DATA
- JOHN REYNOLDS NETS AWARD
- ISABELLE COTÉ & WENDY PALEN RECEIVE PRESTIGIOUS LEOPOLD FELLOWSHIPS
- HUMAN GENOMICS CLASS GETS UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
- TRIPLE WIN FOR MATHEMATICIANS
- DATING TECHNIQUES: ILLUMINATING THE PAST
- HOWARD TROTTIER WINS BC SUGAR ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- TEMPERATURE CHANGE CAN TRIGGER SUDDEN CARDIAC DEATH
- FAT ACCUMULATION IN HUMAN SKELETAL MUSCLES EFFECTS ABILITY TO PERFORM EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES
- SFU TO HOST SITE OF RESEARCH CYBER NETWORK
- STATISTICS PROF. SNAGS HIGHEST HONOR
- NEW CANCER-FIGHTING FUNDS TO HELP PATIENTS WITH AGGRESSIVE NON-HODGKIN LYMPHOMA
- WIRED FOR LAZINESS
- SFU CO-LEADS NATIONAL PROJECT TO REVIVE COHO SALMON
- NEW PROFESSORSHIP FOCUSES ON NEW TREATMENTS FOR AUTISM
- NEW RESEARCH OPENS DOORS TO UNDERSTANDING TONSIL CANCER
- NEW DISEASE-CARRYING MOSQUITO ARRIVES IN BC
- GENES RESPONSIBLE FOR THE THREE KINDS OF MALE RUFFS IDENTIFIED
- SCIENTISTS TAKE AIM AT DISEASE-CARRYING “KISSING BUG”
- BURNABY AND CHILEAN ELEMENTARY STUDENTS LEARN ASTRONOMY TOGETHER
- SCRATCH THESE OFF OF YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING LIST
- 2022 News
- Trottier Observatory & Courtyard
- Science in Action K-12 Workshops
- Online and Virtual K-12 Lessons
- K-12 Educators
- Let's Talk Science
- Share your Feedback
- Faces of Science Outreach
- Excellence in Science Public Engagement & Outreach Award
- Science Rendezvous 2022
- Faculty & Staff
Facilities & Services
- Support Services
- Environmental Medicine and Physiology Unit
- Training & Courses
- Photo Gallery
- Our Faculty
- Contact Us
- Faculty & Staff Intranet
- Facilities & Services
- Contact Us
October 05, 2020
SFU is pleased to invite sports fans, industry professionals and statisticians to the 2018 Cascadia...
October 01, 2020
Over 8,000 Canadians were diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) last year, making it the sixth...
December 04, 2018
It has been a good week for both marine conservation and Nick Dulvy, SFU professor of biological...
November 29, 2018
The European Commission and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research have announced more than $12...
November 27, 2018
A group of scientists has launched a consulting service in hopes of changing the science depicted...
November 26, 2018
His recently published paper in Nature maps the genetic basis of human brain structure...
November 21, 2018
Researchers in the department of Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology have discovered that muscles...
November 09, 2018
Countless numbers of infinitesimally small motors, called molecular machines, carry out a vast...
October 04, 2018
“I never would have imagined that I would become so involved in so many different things at SFU,”...
September 28, 2018
September 26, 2018
Inside every human are trillions of cells, each containing hundreds of thousands of protein...
September 19, 2018
With cannabis legalization for recreational use only a month away in Canada, many questions remain...
September 19, 2018
Why would a scientist from New Zealand, who has an international research program covering the...
September 18, 2018
The Royal Society of Canada announced today that SFU mathematics professor Bojan Mohar is the...
September 17, 2018
SFU faculty are training tomorrow’s scientists not just on campus, but in high school classrooms...
September 14, 2018
A study conducted in SFU’s hypobaric chamber has sealed Air Canada’s decision to allow pilots to...
September 07, 2018
Environment and Climate Change Canada announced the appointment of John Reynolds as chair of the...
September 04, 2018
The Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR) today announced $800,000 in funding to expand...
August 29, 2018
While speediness is a priority for any animal trying to escape a predator or avoid a fall, a new...
August 27, 2018
Dean of Science, Claire Cupples and Associate Dean, Academic, Carl Lowenberger are pleased to...
August 20, 2018
The arrival of Caroline Colijn at SFU has been much anticipated by those in the department of...
August 16, 2018
SFU physicist Andrei Frolov is one of only a few Canadian faculty members on an international team,...
August 08, 2018
"Everyone who has gone fishing has wondered why fish jump,” says John Reynolds, professor of...
July 18, 2018
Alex Krilow and Ian Luckman have each spent past summers attending SFU’s Academic Summer Camp...
July 11, 2018
Isabelle Côté is an SFU Professor of Marine Ecology and Conservation and an active science...
July 10, 2018
Dr. Steven Holdcroft, PhD '87 Professor, Canada Research Chair in Electrochemical...
July 09, 2018
Athletes hoping to stay a step ahead of anti-doping science may have a new reason to be...
June 14, 2018
After 27 years, Chemistry professor Paul Percival has decided not to seek re-election as he...
May 28, 2018
BC’s premier shellfish farming region is heavily contaminated with microplastics, according to a...
April 25, 2018
Students in SFU’s inaugural Science Communication course (SCI 301) celebrated the end of the...