- About Us
- Contact Us
- Employment Opportunities
- Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Alliance (IDEA) Team
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Propective Students
- Current Students
- MSc Program
- PhD Program
- Physics Graduate Caucus
- Links and Electronic Journals
- Machine Shop
- Cryogenics and Water
- Diffractometers, Spectrometers, Microscopes, and Imaging
- Preparation and Sterilization
- News & Events
- News by Year
- Events by Year
- Events By Category
- Congratulations to our Class of 2021
In addition to the general work plans, the department has separate safe work plans for individual spaces, lab groups and courses. Please contact Danielle Audas, email@example.com to obtain copies of individual safe work plans.
Fall 2021 Physics Classes
- Large first year Burnaby lectures will be online, while tutorials and labs will be face to face.
- PHYS 190 will be fully online.
- All other classes, tutorials and labs will be face-to-face. Please see the outline for the courses you are interested in for further details.
- The Department of Physics is governed by Faculty of Science guidelines and policies.
- Individuals working on campus must follow the room capacity limits posted outside each room.
- Entrances to the Burnaby campus are currently limited, please visit Campus Public Safety for latest updates.
- Masks should be worn in all common areas in the Faculty of Science.
- Individuals should limit their time on campus to 40% of regular working hours (2 days per week).
- Department members may book our seminar rooms (P8445.1 and P8445.2) for meetings (subject to capacity limits).
- Visitors are allowed on campus as long as they follow all safety guidelines.
- Everyone should first complete BC's standard self-assessment before coming to campus.
Supervisors - To perform self-inspections or reviews, go to this link:
advance.science.sfu.ca/science/faculty-staff/access/index3rd.php and click on either “Compliance Self-Inspection” or “Self-Review of SWP”