- Contact Us
- Administration & Staff
- Current Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty & Other Members
- Retired Faculty & Staff
- In Memoriam
- Indigenous Reconciliation
- IRC Events
- Upcoming: Adam Murry IRC Event - Going where the need is: Psychological research in the context of reconciliation
- Upcoming: Amy Bombay IRC Event - The intergenerational trauma and the protective effects of culture...
- iskotew & crow: (re)igniting narratives of Indigenous survivance & trauma wisdom in psychology
- The Culturally Responsive Framework, Developing strength-based trauma-informed practices & Indigenous wellbeing
- A Year in Public Health: The Collision of Three Public Health Emergencies
- Other Ongoing Events
- What is Reconciliation?
- Territorial Acknowledgment
- Student Profiles
- IRC Committee Members
- IRC Events
- Areas of Study
- Academic Advising
- Course Information
- Academic Honesty
- Psychology Student Union
- Graduate Chair's Welcome
- Clinical Psychology Program
- Psychology Graduate Program
- Current Students
- Upcoming Thesis Defences
- Psychology Grad Caucus
- News & Events
- All Families Lab
- Autism & Developmental Disabilities Lab
- ADDL in the Media
- April 16, 2021 - Presentation - Dr. Iarocci and Vanessa Fong
- ADDL - New Name & Website
- New Webinar and Event Recordings Available
- ADDL Welcomes New Students
- Congrats to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- Anxiety Management during COVID-19
- Camp for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Congratulations to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- ADDL Students Present at INSAR 2022
- Inclusive Theatre & Filmmaking Camp
- November 24th, 2022 - Public Talk - Dr. Grace Iarocci
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
- Children's Memory Research Group
- Cognitive Aging Lab
- Culture and Development Lab
- Douglas Research Lab
- Dr. Aknin's Helping and Happiness Lab
- Human Neuropsychology Lab
- Measurement and Modelling Lab
- Mental Health, Law and Policy Institute
- Personality and Emotion Research Lab
- Psychological Methods Consulting
- Singlehood Experiences and Complexities Underlying Relationships (SECURE) Lab
- Spalek Laboratory of Attention Memory and Perception
- Studies in Methodology and Philosophy of Psychological Science Lab
- Lab Members
- Join Our Lab
- Contact Us
- Translational Neuroscience Lab
- Vision Lab
- Weight and Eating Lab
- Clinical Psychology Centre
- login (for Dept. Members)
Areas of interest
Prevention and treatment of eating and weight disorders in children and adolescents. The influence of family meals on eating and weight. Peer relationships and psychopathology.
Zaitsoff, S. L., Menna, R., Taylor, A., & Le Grange (under review). Peer relationships of adolescents with eating disorder not otherwise specified, anorexia nervosa, and healthy controls. European Eating Disorders Review.
Zaitsoff, S. L., & Grilo, C. M. (in press). Eating disorder psychopathology as a marker of psychosocial distress and suicide risk in female and male adolescent psychiatric inpatients. Comprehensive Psychiatry.
Chen, E., Le Grange, D., Celio Doyle A., Zaitsoff, S. L., Doyle, P., Roehrig, J., & Washington, B. (in press). A case series of family-based treatment for weight restoration in young adults with anorexia nervosa. Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy.
Zaitsoff, S. L., Fehon, D. C., Grilo, C. M. (2009). Social competence and social-emotional isolation and eating disorder psychopathology in female and male adolescent psychiatric inpatients. International Journal of Clinical and Health Psychology, 9(2), 219-228.
Zaitsoff, S. L., Celio Doyle, A., Hoste, R., & le Grange, D. (2008). The therapeutic alliance with adolescents with bulimia: A comparison between individual and family based treatments. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 41, 390-398.
Hoste, R., Zaitsoff, S. L., Hewell, K., & le Grange. (2007). What can drop outs teach us about treatment retention in adolescents with bulimia? International Journal of Eating Disorders, 40(7), 668-671.
Future courses may be subject to change.