- Contact Us
- Administration & Staff
- Current Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty & Other Members
- Retired Faculty & Staff
- In Memoriam
- Indigenous Reconciliation
- IRC Events
- Upcoming - Kyle Mays IRC Event - Blackness, Indigeneity, and Kinship as Solidarity
- Mark Champley IRC Event - One person's reconciliation journey in Australia
- Adam Murry IRC Event - Going where the need is: Psychological research in the context of reconciliation
- Amy Bombay IRC Event - Intergenerational trauma and the protective effects of culture...
- Karlee Fellner IRC Event -iskotew & crow: (re)igniting narratives of Indigenous survivance & trauma wisdom in psychology
- JoLee Sasakamoose IRC Event -The Culturally Responsive Framework, Developing strength-based trauma-informed practices & Indigenous wellbeing
- Cornelia Wieman IRC Event - A Year in Public Health: The Collision of Three Public Health Emergencies
- Other Ongoing Events
- What is Reconciliation?
- Territorial Acknowledgment
- Student Profiles
- IRC Committee Members
- IRC Events
- Areas of Study
- Academic Advising
- Course Information
- Academic Honesty
- Psychology Student Union
- SFU Undergraduate Journal of Psychology (UJP)
- Graduate Chair's Welcome
- Clinical Psychology Program
- Psychology Graduate Program
- Current Students
- Upcoming Thesis Defences
- Psychology Grad Caucus
- News & Events
- Research on Solitude
- EDI, Antiracist Practices and Principles
- Spirituality in Mental Health and Psychotherapy
- On Friendship
- Examining Relationships Up Close: An In-depth Look at Couples' Everyday Stress Hormones and Health Habits
- PSYC Honours Info Session
- PSYC Grad School 101
- PSYC Career Events
- Research Lab Fair
- Past events
- Department Newsletter
- All Families Lab
- Autism & Developmental Disabilities Lab
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
- Children's Memory Research Group
- Close Relationships Lab
- Cognitive Aging Lab
- CORTECH Lab
- Culture and Development Lab
- Douglas Research Lab
- Dr. Aknin's Helping and Happiness Lab
- Family Dynamics Project
- Grow to Care Lab
- Human Neuropsychology Lab
- Measurement and Modelling Lab
- Mental Health, Law and Policy Institute
- Personality and Emotion Research Lab
- Psychological Methods Consulting
- Singlehood Experiences and Complexities Underlying Relationships (SECURE) Lab
- Spalek Laboratory of Attention Memory and Perception
- Studies in Methodology and Philosophy of Psychological Science Lab
- Lab Members
- Join Our Lab
- Contact Us
- Translational Neuroscience Lab
- Vision Lab
- Weight and Eating Lab
- Clinical Psychology Centre
- login (for Dept. Members)
Areas of interest
Prevention and treatment of eating and weight disorders in children and adolescents. The influence of family meals on eating and weight. Peer relationships and psychopathology.
Zaitsoff, S. L., Menna, R., Taylor, A., & Le Grange (under review). Peer relationships of adolescents with eating disorder not otherwise specified, anorexia nervosa, and healthy controls. European Eating Disorders Review.
Zaitsoff, S. L., & Grilo, C. M. (in press). Eating disorder psychopathology as a marker of psychosocial distress and suicide risk in female and male adolescent psychiatric inpatients. Comprehensive Psychiatry.
Chen, E., Le Grange, D., Celio Doyle A., Zaitsoff, S. L., Doyle, P., Roehrig, J., & Washington, B. (in press). A case series of family-based treatment for weight restoration in young adults with anorexia nervosa. Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy.
Zaitsoff, S. L., Fehon, D. C., Grilo, C. M. (2009). Social competence and social-emotional isolation and eating disorder psychopathology in female and male adolescent psychiatric inpatients. International Journal of Clinical and Health Psychology, 9(2), 219-228.
Zaitsoff, S. L., Celio Doyle, A., Hoste, R., & le Grange, D. (2008). The therapeutic alliance with adolescents with bulimia: A comparison between individual and family based treatments. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 41, 390-398.
Hoste, R., Zaitsoff, S. L., Hewell, K., & le Grange. (2007). What can drop outs teach us about treatment retention in adolescents with bulimia? International Journal of Eating Disorders, 40(7), 668-671.
This instructor is currently not teaching any courses.