- Contact Us
- Administration & Staff
- Current Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty & Other Members
- Retired Faculty & Staff
- In Memoriam
- Indigenous Reconciliation
- IRC Events
- Upcoming Nov 24th - Kyle Mays IRC Event - Blackness, Indigeneity, and Kinship as Solidarity
- Mark Champley IRC Event - One person's reconciliation journey in Australia
- Adam Murry IRC Event - Going where the need is: Psychological research in the context of reconciliation
- Amy Bombay IRC Event - Intergenerational trauma and the protective effects of culture...
- Karlee Fellner IRC Event -iskotew & crow: (re)igniting narratives of Indigenous survivance & trauma wisdom in psychology
- JoLee Sasakamoose IRC Event -The Culturally Responsive Framework, Developing strength-based trauma-informed practices & Indigenous wellbeing
- Cornelia Wieman IRC Event - A Year in Public Health: The Collision of Three Public Health Emergencies
- Other Ongoing Events
- What is Reconciliation?
- Territorial Acknowledgment
- Student Profiles
- IRC Committee Members
- IRC Events
- Areas of Study
- Academic Advising
- Course Information
- Academic Honesty
- Psychology Student Union
- SFU Undergraduate Journal of Psychology (UJP)
- Graduate Chair's Welcome
- Clinical Psychology Program
- Psychology Graduate Program
- Current Students
- Upcoming Thesis Defences
- Psychology Grad Caucus
- New Students
- People to Know
- Teaching Assistantships
- Events & Workshops
- Resources & Links
- News & Events
- Examining Relationships Up Close: An In-depth Look at Couples' Everyday Stress Hormones and Health Habits
- Culturally Responsive Forensic Mental Health Assessment: A Practical Approach
- PSYC Honours Info Session
- PSYC Grad School 101
- PSYC Career Events
- Research Lab Fair
- Past events
- Department Newsletter
- All Families Lab
- Autism & Developmental Disabilities Lab
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
- Children's Memory Research Group
- Close Relationships Lab
- Cognitive Aging Lab
- CORTECH Lab
- Culture and Development Lab
- Douglas Research Lab
- Dr. Aknin's Helping and Happiness Lab
- Family Dynamics Project
- Grow to Care Lab
- Human Neuropsychology Lab
- Measurement and Modelling Lab
- Mental Health, Law and Policy Institute
- Personality and Emotion Research Lab
- Psychological Methods Consulting
- Singlehood Experiences and Complexities Underlying Relationships (SECURE) Lab
- Spalek Laboratory of Attention Memory and Perception
- Studies in Methodology and Philosophy of Psychological Science Lab
- Lab Members
- Join Our Lab
- Contact Us
- Translational Neuroscience Lab
- Vision Lab
- Weight and Eating Lab
- Clinical Psychology Centre
- login (for Dept. Members)
Clinical Associates are applied practitioners who supervise clinical psychology graduate students in the multi-year clinical practice course based in the Clinical Psychology Centre (CPC). They are skilled and well regarded clinicians who give back to trainees, and thereby to people in need of psychological services. The great majority of Clinical Associates are registered psychologists in British Columbia; a small number are registered clinical counsellors, social workers or psychiatrists. Clinical Associates do not receive financial compensation for their supervisory work. They receive their title, and (if they wish) access to the SFU library system and a computing/email account. They also receive invitations to CPC workshops, colloquia, and case presentations. In truth, most of what they receive is the intrinsic satisfaction of contributing to the professional development of eager trainees, as part of a rich tradition of applied training in the clinical program. The Psychology Department is proud of this tradition and very grateful to the Clinical Associates for their important and effective contributions.
Current Clinical Associates
Abrami, Deborah, M.A., R. Psych.
Armstrong, Kimberly, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Bailey, Mark, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Bannerman, Elizabeth, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Bartel, Patrick, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Beach, Barbara, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Bean, Graham, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Bernstein, Dagmar, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Bishop, Carole, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Brown, Corina, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Bubber, Cinny, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Christiansen, Aisha, Ph.D., R.Psych.
Clark, Sandra, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Cockell, Sarah, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Colby, Robert, M.S., R. Psych.
Cross, Susan, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Crowell, Timothy, Psy.D., R. Psych.
Da Silva, Kimberley, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Dunn Wallden, Erin, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Estrin, Terry, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Flynn, Carol, Ph.D., R. Psych
Frohlick, Sherri, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Fry, Carla, Psy.D., R. Psych.
Gangopadhyay, Tisha, Ph.D, R. Psych.
Giannone, Zarina, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Gibbins, Christopher, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Gill, Eamonn, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Hackett, Susan, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Hallam, Bradley, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Hearn, Simon, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Heaven, Roberta, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Hogan, Brenda, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Jack, Lindsey, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Kallos-Lilly, Veronica, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Kaplan, Charles, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Kealy, David, Ph.D., RSW
Korpach, Mary, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Kort, Beverley, M.A., R. Psych.
Krywaniuk, Larry, Ph.D., R. Psych.
LeBlanc, Jeanne, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Le Page, Anthony, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Lysak, Hanna, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Mackoff, Randy, Ed.D., R. Psych.
Marcia, James, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Miranda, Charmaine, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Mordell, Sarah, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Murdoch, Lynda, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Nesbitt, Carolyn, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Olley, Maureen, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Papsdorf, Michael, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Paterson, Randy, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Penner, Erika, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Phillips-Hing, Martin, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Robichaud, Melisa, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Roche, James, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Rochefort, Stephen, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Roy, Rob, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Saruk, Graeme, Psy.D., R. Psych.
Schmidt, James, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Sekhon, Rose, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Setton-Markus, Judith, M.Ed., R. Psych.
Sheppard, Michael, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Simpson, Anna, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Stein, Mickey, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Susswein, Noah, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Ternowski, Daryl, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Wagner, John, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Wang, Nena, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Weinberg, Mark, Ph.D, R. Psych.
Wild, Ursula, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Wilkie, Colleen, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Clinical Psychology Centre | Simon Fraser University
Saywell Hall (SWH) 9044 | 8888 University Drive | Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6
Intake Line: 778-782-4720 | Fax: 778-782-5859