- Enter now
- Get credit
News and stories
- SFU student creates youth-led overdose education and naloxone training during B.C.’s overdose crisis
- SFU student-community partnership creates local impact in Surrey
- SFU Students Exemplify the Spirit of Innovation and Community Engagement at the Annual President’s Gala
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
- Contact us
The SFU Student-Community Engagement Competition is currently closed.
To those of you who missed the deadline, thank you for your interest. Please keep an eye out for updates on this year's teams by following our Facebook page or subscribing to recieve email from SFU's Office of Community Engagement.
Thank you to our registrants – we can't wait to see you get started!
We are excited to share that 26 ideas have been submitted to this year's Student-Community Engagement Competition, and over 50 people have registered!
It's inspiring to see how dedicated to change SFU students can be, especially in the midst of a global pandemic. Thank you for your passion and commitment. Good luck to all of this year's teams!