- Enter now
- Get credit
News and stories
- SFU Students Exemplify the Spirit of Innovation and Community Engagement at the Annual President’s Gala
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
The 2019-20 SFU Student-Community Engagement Competition is now closed.
To those of you who missed the deadline, thank you for your interest. Please keep an eye out for updates on this year's teams by following our Facebook page or subscribing to recieve email from SFU's Office of Community Engagement.
Thank you to our registrants – you've made this the largest competition we've ever held!
We are excited to share that 45 ideas have been submitted to this year's Student-Community Engagement Competition, and over 150 people have registered!
Thank you for making this phase of the competition such a success – we look forward to seeing which ideas earn a request for a detailed proposal. Good luck to all of this year's teams!