- Enter now
- Get credit
- Past projects
News and stories
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
Past projects and competitions – 2015
2015 FINALISTS - SURREY
SURREY GRAND AWARD WINNER
With the financial stress and food security issues in urban environments, the use of food banks in BC has gone up by almost 25% since 2008.
SURREY ENGAGEMENT AWARD WINNER
Bhangra In The Park is a new program to be offered in the Surrey Centre area that would be open to the public and would provide a safe opporunity for...
SURREY PLACE MAKING AWARD WINNER
A project to install a living green wall on an unused wall in the Surrey City Centre where people can observe food growing in an unconventional location.