- Enter now
- Get credit
- Past projects
News and stories
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
Past projects and competitions – 2015
2015 FINALISTS - SURREY
SURREY GRAND AWARD WINNER
With the financial stress and food security issues in urban environments, the use of food banks in BC has gone up by almost 25% since 2008.
SURREY ENGAGEMENT AWARD WINNER
Bhangra In The Park is a new program to be offered in the Surrey Centre area that would be open to the public and would provide a safe opporunity for...
SURREY PLACE MAKING AWARD WINNER
A project to install a living green wall on an unused wall in the Surrey City Centre where people can observe food growing in an unconventional location.
Do you have an idea to engage with your community?
Register for the Student-Community Engagement Competition! $30,000 is available to fund student-community partnerships that result in meaningful impact for communities. Don't hesitate,