- Enter now
- Get credit
News and stories
- SFU student creates youth-led overdose education and naloxone training during B.C.’s overdose crisis
- SFU student-community partnership creates local impact in Surrey
- SFU Students Exemplify the Spirit of Innovation and Community Engagement at the Annual President’s Gala
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
- Contact us
Projects and competitions 2015
2015 FINALISTS - SURREY
SURREY GRAND AWARD WINNER
With the financial stress and food security issues in urban environments, the use of food banks in BC has gone up by almost 25% since 2008.
SURREY ENGAGEMENT AWARD WINNER
Bhangra In The Park is a new program to be offered in the Surrey Centre area that would be open to the public and would provide a safe opporunity for...
SURREY PLACE MAKING AWARD WINNER
A project to install a living green wall on an unused wall in the Surrey City Centre where people can observe food growing in an unconventional location.