- Enter now
- Get credit
- Past projects
News and stories
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
Past projects and competitions – 2016
2016 FINALISTS - SURREY
SURREY GRAND AWARD WINNER
Media Minds is an after school program for newcomer students in grades 6-9. By developing students’ interpersonal and communication skills...
SURREY ENGAGEMENT AWARD WINNER
Speed Friending is a project to plan three inclusive community events to provide a platform for community members to interact with one another...
SURREY PLACE-MAKING PROJECT AWARD WINNER
Compose the Space is an outdoor installation that encourages participants traveling through the Surrey City Centre Plaza to interact in the space...
Maker Cube is Surrey's only collaborative, educational, and science & technical community space (makerspace). It offers people exposure...
Action for Food Security is a one-day, interactive multi-cultural event themed around food security. There will be 20-30 activity booths run...