- Enter now
- Get credit
News and stories
- SFU Students Exemplify the Spirit of Innovation and Community Engagement at the Annual President’s Gala
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
A place-based initiative to facilitate intergenerational connections through cooking and storytelling.
The main goal of this project will be to have leaders and community members form meaningful relationships through the sharing of food, as well as physical and social activities. We will gather reclaimed food from local grocery stores and prepare nutritious meals together that will be shared with everyone. Any leftover food will be given to the seniors and youth who are participating in the workshops.
Do you have an idea to engage with your community?
Register for the Student-Community Engagement Competition! $30,000 is available to fund student-community partnerships that result in meaningful impact for communities. Don't hesitate,