- Enter now
- Get credit
- Past projects
News and stories
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
A place-based initiative to facilitate intergenerational connections through cooking and storytelling.
The main goal of this project will be to have leaders and community members form meaningful relationships through the sharing of food, as well as physical and social activities. We will gather reclaimed food from local grocery stores and prepare nutritious meals together that will be shared with everyone. Any leftover food will be given to the seniors and youth who are participating in the workshops.