- Enter now
- Get credit
- Past projects
News and stories
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
Past projects and competitions – 2014
2014 FINALISTS - SURREY
SURREY GRAND AWARD WINNER
Surrey Collaborative Outreach and Research Experience (SCORE) aims to develop the human capital of the Central City community to enable local talent...
Media Minds is a new program implemented by Enactus SFU in response to major reductions in funding for ESL programs by the BC Ministry...
We are a group of SFU students who want to transform Surrey City Centre into a vibrant and lively place to be using art and place-making activities...
This Transit Watch program would make the community safer by utilizing citizen volunteers to provide presence, as well as extra eyes and ears...
Do you have an idea to engage with your community?
Register for the Student-Community Engagement Competition! $30,000 is available to fund student-community partnerships that result in meaningful impact for communities. Don't hesitate,