- Enter now
- Competition Info
- ACSSPA Sewing Mask Project
- Art for Comfort: Art for Connection
- BC Newcomer Camp
- Burnaby Mountain Festival
- Generation BXY
- Glow Within Foundation
- Haida Nerds
- Hastings Folk Garden Sound Map
- Indigenous Tutoring and Mentoring Program (ITMP)
- Math Walks
- NaloxHome SFU
- OMG I have ADHD
- Public Health Speaks
- ReRooting Relationships
- Singing Our Truths: Telling Our Stories
- Voices 4 Reconciliation
- Young Minds Exploring Science
- News & stories
- These 18 teams are springing into action with community
- Develop your capacity as a changemaker – and have fun!
- Embracing the complexity: pivoting as a practice.
- You know what’s not scary? $3,000 to fund your awesome project.
- SFU student creates youth-led overdose education and naloxone training during B.C.’s overdose crisis
- SFU student-community partnership creates local impact in Surrey
- SFU Students Exemplify the Spirit of Innovation and Community Engagement at the Annual President’s Gala
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Contact us
GRAND PRIZE AWARD WINNER
Special Olympics Home Workouts is a 7 week virtual fitness and health education program for Special Olympics British Columbia (SOBC) athletes based in Vancouver and Burnaby. Read more→
Team members: Julie Seal (SFU), Sophie Kitchen (SOBC Coach), Rui Ando (SOBC Coach), Janna Werry (SOBC Staff)
GRAND PRIZE AWARD WINNER
We want to bring the Anatomage Table — an engaging, interactive digital experience to high school students in Burnaby, Surrey, Vancouver and across BC. Read more →
Team members: Linden Lechner (SFU), Camille Velasco (SFU), Benjamin Chang (SFU), Natasha Smith (SFU Alumni)
What would you do with $3,000?
Up to $30,000* is available to fund SFU students who want to work with community partners to create meaningful impact.
Maybe you’re working on an existing idea for a class you’re taking, through a student club or another organization, or maybe you just have an amazing idea that keeps you up at night.... Whatever it is, we want to hear from you!
Start the process now by registering today – all you need is your passion and an idea.