- Enter now
- Get credit
News and stories
- SFU Students Exemplify the Spirit of Innovation and Community Engagement at the Annual President’s Gala
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
Living Garden Foods
A project to install a living green wall on an unused wall in the Surrey City Centre where people can observe food growing in an unconventional location. This project hopes to teach community members about the benefits to the body, mind, and economy of eating locally grown food, bring awareness to the current major challenges in the food economy, and to demonstrate how easy it is to grown food in a small space.
Do you have an idea to engage with your community?
Register for the Student-Community Engagement Competition! $30,000 is available to fund student-community partnerships that result in meaningful impact for communities. Don't hesitate,