- Enter now
- Get credit
News & stories
- SFU student creates youth-led overdose education and naloxone training during B.C.’s overdose crisis
- SFU student-community partnership creates local impact in Surrey
- SFU Students Exemplify the Spirit of Innovation and Community Engagement at the Annual President’s Gala
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
- Contact us
Team members: Vivian Ly (SFU), Iris Parker (North Island College)
AutDialogues is a two-day series of online community dialogues on improving mental health among autistic youth and adults in BC and Ontario. We will connect researchers, mental health care providers, educators, autistic people, and their families to identify gaps and create recommendations for schools, homes, community organizations, mental health clinics, and governments. Engaging stakeholders across two provinces will generate novel, actionable solutions through networking, information sharing, and cross-sector discussion. Ultimately, we strive to directly improve autistic mental health by providing a space for autistic people and families to talk about their struggles in navigating the mental health system, while working towards long-term systemic change by building webs of support, partnership, and action.
2020-21 Grand Prize Award winner
Hey, students – do you have an idea to ignite change?
Get funded to work together with your community to bring that idea to life? Amazing things happen when people come together (especially when you win up to $3,000 to work with)!
Register today – all you need is your name and a brief description of your idea.