- Enter now
- Get credit
- Past projects
News and stories
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
This Transit Watch program would make the community safer by utilizing citizen volunteers to provide presence, as well as extra eyes and ears to authorities during peak times at Surrey Central. The volunteers would patrol this area in reflective vests that would identify them as "Transit Watch Volunteers". These volunteers would not participate in any enforcement related activities. They would simply observe and report any suspicious behaviour while also providing information or resources to those that request it.